Powered By

Skin Design:

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 6

Bips-Neil love John's body



John Abraham's 'dostana' with his gym is doing wonders these days. This 'hottie' is not just adding new female but males to his fan list every day.

The latest to join the gang are girlfriend-actor Bipasha Basu and two-film-old Neil Nitin Mukesh.

''John has a great body...in fact, one of the best in Bollywood. I love the way he works to maintain it and I wish he would flaunt it more often on-screen,'' Bipasha said in a recent interview.

She even said John deserves all male and female attentions that he is getting.


''I would be seriously worried if women and gays didn't drool over him. He deserves it,'' Bips said.

On the other hand, Neil, who will be sharing screen with John in Yash Chopra's NEW YORK , is all praises for his 'hot bod'.

''John is blessed with the most beautiful body any man can ever have. My warning to all men out there is - if you don't have a body like John Abraham, never show it off and keep wearing your shirt,'' Neil said.

''Even I have decided not to open my shirt for a couple of years till I get into shape...and for that I have been consulting John on my workout regime regularly for quite some time now,'' said Neil.

No comments:

Telugu movie songs & wallpapers